Protecting our woodlands: tackling tree pests and diseases
16 to 17 Sep 2013
This meeting will focus on the scientific work currently investigating the many pest and disease threats to our woodlands. As well as talks on a wide range of relevant topics there will also be opportunities to discuss issues on a more informal basis.
Presentations at the meeting will be selected from abstracts submitted by delegates.
Abstracts must be submitted online by 16th August 2013. Please use the abstract upload registering or email to email@example.com.
The abstract form is available at here
Registration for the meeting is now closed.
Invited Speakers include: Daniels Rigling (WSL, Switzerland), David Studholme (Exeter, UK), Sarah Green (FR, UK)
Monday 16th September
- 12 pm Arrival and Lunch
- 1.30 pm Talks
- 5.30 pm Poster Session followed by dinner
Tuesday 17th September
- 9am Talks
- 1pm Lunch and departure
Registration and accomodation costs
- BSPP members - £50
- BSPP student members - FREE
- Non-members - £85
- Student non-members - £35
- Accommodation 16 Sept - £53 to £63
- Accommodation, students 16 Sept - £40
- Accommodation 15 Sept - £63 to £70
- Lunch 17 Sept (optional) - £9